Thursday, September 18, 2008

5 quirks! Tag You're IT!!!

I guess I'm suppose to list 5 quirks you don't know about me, so you can think I'm really crazy!

1. I separate my M&Ms into color groups when I eat them. I don't actually take all of them out, just whatever comes out in my hand. If there are 3 yellow and 2 red, then I'll eat a yellow so they are even. I know, kind of anal.

2. When I sleep, I don't like the covers to be lifted off of my feet.

3. I'm very much a night owl. I'll stay up forever.

4. I don't like tomatoes unless it is in ketchup or tomato sauce.

5. I like to read while eating my breakfast cereal.

I'm sure that there are more, but that's all I can think of right now.
Enjoy! I tag every one who hasn't done this.
You're IT!

4 comments:

Julie Adams said...

I did not know you were a night owl. You seem so great in the morning too. You just must be a 24 hr type of woman.

Nichole said...

Boy! You are crazy! Just kidding. Really I think you need to come with something much better than that before you can be classified as crazy.

argylesocks said...

Lovin' what you said about your m&m's. I do the same.... the exact same.

argylesocks said...

I do the M&M thing too!! Make them all even, and then eat the colors I like the least first. Mart always makes fun of me for it, then goes and does the same thing. Ridiculous.