Monday, November 24, 2008

First Flight




Earlier in October, Rylie and Rori were able to go on their first airplane rides from Bozeman to Las Vegas. We flew Allegiant Air and it was their first flight out of Bozeman. We got free t-shirts, champagne (I mean everyone else partook of champagne), and there were even celebrities aboard. Elvis and a scantily clad showgirl were there to welcome us aboard. We asked Rylie if she wanted her picture taken with Elvis and she said Who? Nevermind. Both Rori and Rylie did great. Rylie loved it. She said it made her tummy feel funny. Check out the pics!


3 comments:

Mr. Harvey said...

So why the vid of the big crash off the swingset? Just wondering - your bro.CjH

Anonymous said...

My sister-in-law Emily and I are seeing Twilight tonight at 7pm. We were in desperate need of a break from our kids! Nichole couldn't come because of young women so we're going anyway. We would love it if you would come! I know short notice, let me know. 208.569.4669 I have an Idaho #

Janna said...

Happy Thanksgiving Schoenfeld Family!! I hope you are having fun. The elf dance is hilarious. Oh, that is so funny. Have fun and we'll see you soon.