Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Girls


This week my girls went with Grandma and Grandpa for the whole entire week. This is the first time I have been away from them for any length of time other than a night or so. I have the best children in the world, and yes, I am biased. It is so quiet around my house without them. I don't really know what to do with myself, although I'm sure that I can come up with a few things (weed the garden, laundry, sewing, napping, nothing, cleaning, reading, etc.) I feel so very blessed to have them in my life and love them endlessly. I found myself walking through the toy aisle at the store yesterday even though I had no one to talk about the toys with. Rylie is getting so grown up and smart. She amazes me everyday with everything she knows. Rori is a ball of fire and loves to bug her sister already, but they are still the best of friends. Rylie does a great job of playing with Rori and helping with her. I couldn't have asked Heavenly Father for two better children Love you, Ror and Ry!
Mommy

1 comment:

Mike and Kadie Briggs said...

Hope your week was productive and not to lonely. I can't imagine a week in my own home with out kids, and yet I might just enjoy it!