Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fall is fun!


I've been behind posting, so I thought I would catch up a little bit. Rylie is enjoying school but all day kindergarten is very tiring. We live close to the school so we walk there every morning. She is getting so big and mature! She's doing great in school. She's playing soccer and loves it. Her team is the yellow one.

Rori is adjusting to not having Rylie around but asks everyday, "Where Rylie at?" I always tell her she is at school, but she keeps asking. She loves to imitate her big sister and when we drive by the school during the day, she yells "Hi Rylie!"
She wants to do everything Rylie does.




3 comments:

Mike and Kadie Briggs said...

Go Yellow Team! Your girls are so dang cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi there! long time no see. you know whats kind of funny, I'm pretty sure I am coming to New moon next month! I'm going to email Nichole right now to make sure its ok, but yes I took dance off that night and I think I'll bring my whole fam with (not to the movie of course) to Helena. Are you guys getting all the girls together from last year?

Kristin and Seth said...

Fun! Love the pics of them by and in the tree! Just thought I should let you know I opened my blog up to everyone again. Not sure if you knew. Sorry I couldn't make up my mind, I am just doing a separate journal/blog for the boys. Anyhow sorry about the confusion.