Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sweetest Sisters



I have two of the cutest little girls on the planet. Completely different personalities but still adorable, although I may exhibit some kind of bias being their mother. Rylie is growing up way too fast and is gone to Grandma and Grandpa's house for Spring Break. We miss her. I asked Rori where Rylie was and she told me she was at our grandma's house. Rori has never had this much continuous alone time with Mom and Dad. Rori has been dancing all morning in her leotard and tutu. I hope that they will be friends as they grow up. Rori actually does all the picking on Rylie usually. Ry never lays a hand on Rori for now anyway. Love my girls!

1 comment:

Mike and Kadie Briggs said...

We love your girls too, and yep they are dang cute. You are so lucky to have such easy going, sweet girls ;)