Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sisters, School, End of Summer

First day of school 2010-Rori and I walked Rylie over to the school!


We ride grizzlies here in Montana. This is in the park in York. Rori told me that the bear was dangerous!


Capital Classic Kids' Fun Run

I could tell that the time was quickly approaching for school to be back in session. My girls would not stop bickering! Aaah! They love each other, just a little too much sometimes. We love them both and know that they will be good friends and fantastic sisters to each other and their soon-to-be arriving brother!

Rylie's first day of first grade-it was terrible weather, but she got to wear her cute pink raincoat!!!



Mark finishing the York 38 Special bike ride-he rode really well!

3 comments:

mtduckgirl said...

Man, your girls are getting so big! I love seeing their smiling happy faces. I can't wait to see pictures of their brother when he arrives. I hope all is well! Sending you my love.

Denise Harvey said...

Wow, what grownup girls!! I love you all so much!! Cute photos!
Montana girls can tame grizzlies!

Mike and Kadie Briggs said...

Those girls are ready to come ride our grizzlies... Miss you guys and can't wait to hear of little man's arrival. Hope all is well!