Friday, February 4, 2011

This is how we Little People

We have a literal Little People village/small town living under Bryce's crib these days.  Along with the actual toys themselves, we also are very privileged to have 3, count them 3, Little People claymation DVDs.  Rori loves to watch these, over and over and over.  They are good and wholesome and they have good moral lessons in them, but if I have to hear Aaron Neville singing "Discovering Michael and his friend ..." too many more times, I think I might lose it.  No, it is just a problem when it gets stuck on repeat in my head.  We love our Little People! (Photos courtesy of Rylie Schoenfeld, age 6)
Apparently this Little People person is having a birthday!

Ahh, justing enjoying the fire!

Rori lined everyone up for a campout/carwash?

3 comments:

Denise Harvey said...

I would love to come and visit Little People Town!! Great photos, Rylie!!

Montana Wilkins said...

Oh my goodness! That Aaron Neville song drives me BONKERS!!!! It's so, so awful when it gets stuck in your head.
Very cute imagination with all those Little People though!

Nichole said...

We had a Little People CD that Dallin liked to listen to in the car all the time. It had a song that went "I see a firetruck, a big, red, shiny firetruck . . ." that used to get stuck in my head all the time. Now, that I've started thinking about it again, it will probably be stuck in my head.