Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wizard of Oz

So Rori is my little movie maniac.  She is a very auditory kid and remembers things she hears quite easily.  This would make it very prudent to watch what we say around her.  She has come to just love love love the Wizard of Oz.  We thought she might be scared of the Wicked Witch, but she has no fear.  She will watch it over and over again.  She can identify every one of the characters: Dorothy, The Tin Man, The Lion, and of course the Hay Guy!  You know the Hay Guy, right?  The other day she told me she wanted to be the Hay Guy for Halloween and everyone else could be a different character.
Hillarious!

1 comment:

Denise Harvey said...

I loved watching The Wizard of Oz with you, Rori. I want to be the good witch!!! I love her dress. I also want to ride the horse that changes colors.