Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Rylie"isms"

Rylie says the funniest things. Of course I think they are funny since I'm the mom. Here are a few.

  • On coming home from Primary one day, "Heavenly Father made male and email" This would be the 21st century version.
  • At Walmart to the cashier, while I was pregnant with Rori, "You know what's in that big thing? (pointing to my stomach) My sister."
  • To the nurse at the OB's office after Rori was born, "I'm thinking of getting a brother baby."
  • After I opened the bathroom door to check on her, "Mom, you shouldn't come in here. I need some privacy."


I know there are more, but I'll have to post them later!

4 comments:

Nichole said...

She is such a hoot! I told my family about how she used to tell her bum to get back in her pants. That story had them all rolling.

Julie Adams said...

She is sooo cute and sooo funny!

Emily Norman said...

Rylie is hilarious! Keep posting those!

Karey said...

I hope you are keeping a journal of all the funny things she says! Too funny.