Sunday, April 6, 2008

Spiderman, I mean Spidergirl



If you haven't noticed, our daughter loves superheroes just like your regular 3 year old girl does!!! She is a tomboy and loves to pretend about superheroes: Spiderman, Superman, Batman, Ninja Turtles). Here she is in one of 5 pairs of Spiderman pajamas she owns. If I tell her she is Spidergirl, she says no, I'm Spiderman. Her 3rd birthday cake was a Spiderman cake.
Last summer we were in Utah at a kids' carnival. All of her girl cousins were getting fairy face painting, but she happened to see that the lady could do Spiderman. She was insistent on getting Spiderman, so we compromised with a pink faced Spiderman instead of the traditional dark red. Pretty funny!

5 comments:

LittlePaintedPolkaDots said...

That is great! Too cute! I also love your colors and polka dots - great blog template.

Julie Adams said...

Rylie cracks me up. How did she get into spiderman? I really need to call you.
Julie

Karey said...

Well, if you never have a little boy, Riley will be the next best thing! That is really cute...or I mean awesome. Maybe she wouldn't want me to say "cute".

Nichole said...

It's no wonder Dallin likes Rylie so much. They like all the same things. Nice tunes by the way.

Emily Norman said...

So cute! Hey, we had so much fun up there last weekend. I wish we could have stayed longer. Dinner was great. We all decided that we like MT a lot. So, Thanks!! And, thanks for tagging me. I will be posting soon!