Monday, June 16, 2008

Rylie's 10 Things About My Dad



Yesterday, Father's Day, in Rylie's primary class, her teacher asked each child a few questions about their dads. Here are Rylie's responses:

  • My dad's favorite color is Blue (totally right)
  • My dad's favorite food is cereal.
  • The first thing my dad does in the morning is gives Rylie a hug. (very cute)
  • My dad's favorite sport is softball. (This due to the fact that she spent the whole Saturday before watching Daddy play softball, I think that Mark likes all sports.)
  • My dad's shoes are size big, big, big, big.
  • My dad's favorite drink is water.
  • What my dad does when he goes to work taxes.
  • My dad's favorite thing to do for fun is watch movies.
  • My dad's favorite movie/tv show is Monsters Inc.
  • My dad's favorite song is "I love rock and roll" Rylie can sing this song with her dad.

2 comments:

Karey said...

Happy Daddy's day Mark. You have your little girls wrapped around your finger! Too cute.

Emily Norman said...

That's sp funny. Is Mark's favorite food really cereal? I would have gone for tacos or pizza or lasagna. Mmmm...that sounds good. Anyway, it looks like Riley knows her dad pretty well!