Sunday, July 20, 2008

Rylie "isms" part 2

Okay, so we've been polling for funny things that Rylie says. Here are some more.


I asked her who taught her something the other day and she said, " I taught myself. Do you know what that means? It means you talk to yourself." Of course, why didn't I think of that.


We went to Yellowstone Park this week (I'll post pictures later). She had to have her "binoclee-ers" to look for the animals. We did see quite a few.


Nichole reminded me that when Rylie's pants used to slide down and her bum was hanging out (oh yeah, it still does because she has no bum to hold them up) anyway, she used to say, "Bum, get back in there."


We grilled hamburgers for dinner one night. Mark made a double cheeseburger. Rylie had a single burger, but opted to call her burger "a lowercase double cheeseburger" since it did not have two burgers.


She is also very diligent about using handsanitizer. She can use it but calls it "sanna hantizer".

Please feel free to add any Rylie "isms" that you've heard!




4 comments:

mtduckgirl said...

I love Rylie!!

Karey said...

Kids keep us laughin'!!

Emily Norman said...

So funny! Rylie cracks me up. I'm trying to think of some of the funny things she's said around us. I'll let you know. Tell her we said hi!

Julie Adams said...

It was great to see you at the store last night. I love talking to Rylie. She is so cute. Myles wants to play with her again.