Saturday, July 26, 2008

Memories!

I decided to try this out. Please play along!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
--Remember parents, friends, grandparents, and siblings read this.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there!

6 comments:

Karey said...

I remember when you guys first moved into our ward and we sat with you at a ward activity (I think that's what it was). I also remember being together often in the mother's lounge nursing Ella and you with Rylie. And of course the many RS Presidency Meetings and play dates. I could keep going...

mtduckgirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Norman said...

I think my fav memory of you and all of our families together was playing tag on that old playground by the capitol. That was so much fun!! I'm sad that it is now gone.

Terri Howey said...

I remember roaming the dorms wearing our Harvey sweats! Good times! I have a ton of memories with you, but we need to get together soon to create more!

Nichole said...

Our morning walks are definitely good memories that we're still making (This summer not as much as previous summers. It's been a kind of crazy summer, huh?) I remember you were quite pregnant with Rylie when I first met you. It was hot outside, and you were swollen and uncomfortable, and I totally felt your pain. Also, our "girl" trip to Billings this April. You were sitting at the side of the hot tub when Heather went berserk and started splashing everyone, including you and Rori. Good times!

Kristin and Seth said...

I have to say that the Billings trip was so much fun! I love girls night out! I remember going VTing in 1st ward, while we were both prego for the first time! It was so fun to chat about the pregnancy and the babies that would soon arive! Bunko memories are some of the best also!