Friday, January 23, 2009

Rylie is funny

Rylie is still saying some funny things:

The other night at dinner we were talking about kindergarten and filling out the paperwork for it. I said that there would be kindergarten screening in June and Rylie wanted to know "Why are the kindergartners screaming?".

She has also been learning about dinosaurs at preschool so last night we were at the Carroll College and she said that her head kept saying "Paleontologist, paleontologist, paleontologist!It's running in my head." Very funny!

The other night, Grandma Denise called to tell Rylie that she was getting a new dollar store in her town. This had come up before when the previous store closed. Rylie told us, "Grandma's getting a new dollar store so she won't have to borrow mine anymore."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute. I can't wait until Zach goes to Kindergarten.

Mike and Kadie Briggs said...

Rylie is so funny... I love her giggle to. What a smart girl.

argylesocks said...

What a funny girl.

Karey said...

So cute. That's a good idea to have a drawer they can stash things in.

Heather Lay said...

I love Rylie! She is clever and sometimes very profound. I miss her often.