Thursday, January 29, 2009

Socks on Fox


Okay, I know that I write about Rylie a lot. She's only 4 but sometimes she acts like a teenager. She tends to take her socks off at home all the time because she says her feet are hot. I understand, that's fine, but then she will tell me she is cold so I tell her to put her socks on. Crazy kid. The other night I asked her what happened to her socks. She said she had to take them off. I asked her why and she told me that she needed to have her socks off in order to "placemat surf" of course. Yeah, why didn't I think of that. Sure enough, I looked in the living room, found her socks on the couch and a placemat on the floor. Maybe it should become a new sport.

4 comments:

Kristin and Seth said...

Ha ha! That is great, I think Dallin would love to compete against her!

Anonymous said...

kids do the darndest things!! funny!

Mike and Kadie Briggs said...

She has such a creative mind... I love to hear what she comes up with!

argylesocks said...

What a fun activity. I'm going to have to try that. Thanks for the idea Riley.