Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Rori "isms"

Monkey 1, Monkey 2, and Monkey 3
Rori is growing into a spunky little girl. She's doesn't look like a toddler anymore and sure doesn't talk like one.  She has been saying some pretty funny things lately.  A few weeks ago on a relatively nice day, I decided to take the van through the carwash.  Late she told me that the carwash was "amazing".  While we were in Miles City over the break, my dad was trying to put a movie in the DVD player and couldn't see the letters on the remote because of lighting and he wasn't wearing his glasses.  He said I can't read this.  Rori responded by saying, "Grandma, can you help Grandpa, because he can't read?"  It was very funny.  She has also started to tell us "stories".  She will say, "Listen, listen!  I have to tell you a story."  Then she will proceed to tell you something from a movie or her day that consists of one short point.  That is her story and she is sticking to it.  She appears to be my movie quoting child as well.  She already quotes Sandlot.  She says "Keep your eye on the ball, kid" and "Forever, forever..."

2 comments:

barneslarissa said...

No, I haven't put my blog in to a book but I'd love to know how. Let me know if you ever try it yourself!

barneslarissa said...

Opps, that was from me (Karey). I guess I was signed in under Larissa.