Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Spokane Trip part 2

Well, we made it to the hotel in Spokane and I left the family before 5 am on Friday to begin our crazy relay!
It was a lot of fun, a lot of no sleep and a lot of running.  Everyone ran 3 legs for a total of 36 legs total, which matched the number of children we had between us all.  36 kids!  We were slow and steady and even rode the crazy rollercoaster at Silverwood in the middle of the night.
Ry, Rori, and I just before my first leg

The handoff and Rori wanting to run with me

I did pass the lady in the pink in front of me



The kids and Mark went to a park to hangout and play while we drove all over


It looks like Bryce is getting ready to hike the ball to Rori




Beginning my 2nd over 5 miles leg


Rori was racing up and down the sidewalk, this was in Coeur D'Alene, Rylie with the goofy hat


1 comment:

Denise Harvey said...

Great fun photos!! Congrats again to all of your team including your volunteers!!